From 7 march to approx. 12 march the Patscherkofel cable car is out of service.
Innsbruck Card - and the city is all yours
Innsbruck all-inclusive: Starting from € 31 you will discover the loveliest sights of Innsbruck and its holiday villages.
An Innsbruck Card entitles you to get free access to the most interesting museums and attractions in town. Your Innsbruck Card makes it incredibly easy to explore all attractions.
Also included is the entrance to the mint tower in Hall in Tirol and to the truly magical Swarovski Crystal Worlds in Wattens - and all this for a sensationally good price.
Here’s a detailed list of all benefits included in the Innsbruck Card:
- Free entrance to all museums and other visitor attractions in the Innsbruck region
- 1 ascent and 1 descent with any cable car, funicular railway or lift in the Innsbruck region
- Free transportation to a wide range of visitor attractions by the Sightseer Bus
- Crystal World shuttle bus
- Public transport by IVB in Innsbruck and to Rum/Hall
- IVB tram transport on the scenic route to and from the villages of Igls and Mutters/Kreith
- Very interesting reductions on other services: Audioversum, Tyrolean evenings, guest bobsleigh, Schubert city tour, Tratzberg castle, shopping and much more
- Casino Innsbruck: Discounts on the welcome pack and a free glass of sparkling wine
- Fotopoints and tour overview
- I-Bike: bicycle rental for 5 hours included (Die Börse, Leopoldstrasse 4)
Innsbruck in your hand! Download our free "Innsbruck App" now - and enhance your holiday experience!
Discover Innsbruck and its holiday villages! You’ll find accommodations, restaurants, tours and much more…