Children's programme at the Natterer See
Come on! Let's have fun and lots of games at lake Natterer See. Young, well trained child minders will take care of you all day long - even at lunch time if you want. Participation is free of charge with your guest card.
Dates: 20 May until 20 September 2013, Natterer See
Monday - Friday 10.00am - noon and 1.00pm - 5.00pm
- Children aged 4–12 cared for by professional child minders
- Midday supervision, 12.00 noon – 1.00 pm, with lunch (child menu with drink € 6)
- Indoor and outdoor recreation and entertainment programmes (excursions, adventure games, tournaments, swimming, creative activities, magic shows etc.)
- Free admission to the Natterer See and reduced rates for parents
- Children’s Olympics in Natters (2, 9, 16, 23, 30 July, 6 August)
- Club-Pass and certificate
- Transfer Igls – Natterer See: 9.00 am, return at approx. 5.15 pm
- 15, 29 July Twall- team competition
- 17, 24, 31 July and 7 August Magic show
- 22 July and 5 August bull riding
Natterer See: 10.00 am and 1.00 pm, reception;
Igls: 9.00 am, Tourist Office Igls – Patsch – Ellbögen
Please make sure you arrive on time so as not to disrupt schedules!
Children's programme at the Holiday Club Zirl
July/August 2013; Monday – Friday
Summer programme with trips, excursions, handicrafts etc. for children of our guests aged between 4-14 years holding a guest card.
Information and detailed programme
tel. 05238-52235, fax 53535,