Olympia SkiWorld Innsbruck
Olympia SkiWorld Innsbruck offers:
- The OlympiaWorld ski pass is valid in all 9 ski areas
- 9 ski areas - 90 cable cars and lifts – 300 kilometres of runs
- Slopes guaranteed to be snow-covered until spring thanks to snow making facilities
- Freeride terrains, snowboard fun parks
- Numerous ski touring routes and powder runs
- Ski passes for each single skiing area as well as combined ski passes for the whole Innsbruck ski region
- Reduced-price ski passes for guest card holders
- Free ski buses from Innsbruck to 9 skiing areas
- Night skiing at Patscherkofel, Kühtai and Rangger Köpfl
- Professional ski and snowboarding schools
- Rental of high-quality ski and sports equipment
- Fantastic ski packages
Olympia SkiWorld Innsbruck
Winter sports in the heart of the Alps! With its Olympia SkiWorld the Innsbruck ski region ranks among the top winter sports resorts in the Alps. Perfectly located in the heart of the Alps, all ski areas of OLYMPIA SKIWORLD INNSBRUCK are within easy reach, offering visitors an exceptionally wide range of sporting activities geared to meet the high demands of modern winter sports enthusiasts. The nine ski regions of Olympia SkiWorld Innsbruck, where snow is guaranteed, offer access to 300 km of pistes and they are perfect for skiers, free riders, snowboarders and fans of powder snow.
With its Olympia SkiWorld the Innsbruck skiing region is ranked among the top winter sports resorts in the Alps. Perfectly situated right in the heart of the Alps, all skiing regions of the OLYMPIA SKIWORLD INNSBRUCK are within easy reach and offer their visitors an extremely wide variety of sporting activities, geared to the demands of modern winter sports enthusiasts.
The skiing regions of the OLYMPIA SKIWORLD INNSBRUCK are paradise on earth for skiers, snowboarders, carvers, deep-snow enthusiasts and cross-country skiers, offering everything winter sports lovers could possibly long for: gentle slopes for beginners, steeper ones for advanced skiers, formidable challenges for experts, cool runs for snowboarding enthusiasts and free riders, leisurely paced runs for families and elderly people as well as skiing fun for children until well into the spring. We hope that all visitors to Innsbruck and its holiday villages have an unforgettable stay and find perfect relaxation while enjoying the countless opportunities for sporting activities in the snow.
Winter packages - send your request now!
"Innsbruck all inclusive" is the motto. Innsbruck places all bets on one card!
Innsbruck in your hand! Download our free "Innsbruck App" now - and enhance your holiday experience!