Garden of senses
This garden, the first in Austria, was built in 1999 to enable our disabled visitors to appreciate the diversity of plants.
All plants cultivated in this area are labelled, not only in conventional print, but also in Braille. You are invited to experience the manifold scents of plants and their great structural variety with your nose and your hands!
- Opening hours: open in summer between 7.30 am until 7.00 pm
- Führungen: Nach Anmeldung
- Entrance fees: 2 € for adults, 1 € for children, students, seniors
- Car parks: no car parks at the entrance, near by short parking area (3 hours).
- Reachability: Bus stop "A" in front of the entrance. (The botanical garden is situated a little bit above Innsbruck, the street is rather steep) The garden itself can be visited with a wheelchair.