Arrival - car:
- Inn valley motorway A12 exit Innsbruck-Ost, take the first opportunity to turn right into the Andechsstraße, and the next opportunity to turn right again into Langer Weg. Continue to drive in the direction of Rum / Hall on highway B171. Distance from exit Innsbruck-Ost to Rum is approximately 3 km.
- Inn valley motorway A12 exit Hall / West over the Inn bridge to the junction of highway B171, then turn left - 3km to Rum. The information office or the Rum tourism association is directly on the highway. Brochures, including a town plan can be found next to the entrance door.
- Train: Main railway station Innsbruck – Continue journey with a taxi to Rum. Your landlord will reimburse the taxi fare.
- Regional train or with the IVB-Buses, routes A, 501, 502 (Doerferstrasse) or 504 (highway B171).
- Airplane: Innsbruck airport (10km) – Continue journey with a bus or taxi to Rum.