Neugasse 10, 6063 Rum
Absolutely quiet and sunny situated country house. Beautiful view of the mountains. Corner balcony, lovely garden with fruit trees.
Good and extensive breakfast. 5 minutes to the bus and village centre. Own car park. Starting point for many beautiful hikes.
Room / floor shower-WC / extended breakfast / balcony in some cases
Short-stay price Su./Wi. for 1-2 nights stay
Child reductions in parent’s room on request
Facilities / Services (9)
- non-smoking area
- ski storeroom
- short stays welcome
- breakfast room
- common room
- parking space for bicycles
- car parking lot
- TV room
- quiet location
- outskirts of town
- river distance (m)
- lake - distance (m)
- near the forest
- extended breakfast
Payment methods (1)
- cash payment
Sports / Leisure time (1)
- garden / meadow
- Inn valley motorway A12 – exit Innsbruck-Ost, take the first possible right turn into Andechsstrasse, and then the next possible right turn into Langer Weg. Continue to drive in the direction of Rum / Hall - highway B171. Distance to exit Ibk.-east – Rum is approximately 3 m.
- Inn valley motorway A12-Exit Hall in the Tyrol / West, over the Inn bridge to the junction of highway B171, then left (see illustration) – 3 km to Rum. The information office of the Rum tourism association (see illustration ) is directly on the highway. Brochures, including village map, are situated on the right next to the entrance door.
- Train: Main railway station Innsbruck – Continue journey with a taxi to Rum. Your landlord will reimburse the taxi fare.
- Regional train or with the IVB-Buses, routes A, 501, 502 (Doerferstrasse) or 504 (highway B171).
- Airplane: Innsbruck airport (10km) – Continue journey with a bus or taxi to Rum.