Directions – How to find us!
- Inn valley motorway A12 – exit Innsbruck-Ost, take the first possible right turn into Andechsstrasse, and then the next possible right turn into Langer Weg. Continue to drive in the direction of Rum / Hall - highway B171. Distance to exit Ibk.-east – Rum is approximately 3 m.
- Inn valley motorway A12-Exit Hall in the Tyrol / West, over the Inn bridge to the junction of highway B171, then left (see illustration) – 3 km to Rum. The information office of the Rum tourism association (see illustration ) is directly on the highway. Brochures, including village map, are situated on the right next to the entrance door.
- Train: Main railway station Innsbruck – Continue journey with a taxi to Rum. Your landlord will reimburse the taxi fare.
- Regional train or with the IVB-Buses, routes A, 501, 502 (Doerferstrasse) or 504 (highway B171).
- Airplane: Innsbruck airport (10km) – Continue journey with a bus or taxi to Rum.