Here you’ll find information about the lifts and cable cars that allow you to travel with a bike. Bike transport is ideal for downhill fans or anyone who wants to get up high before starting a longer ride. Of course, you can also transport your bike back to the valley if you’re not keen on racing down the mountain on two wheels. It’s certainly a smoother, safer ride and you’re protected from the weather.
A comfortable and modern gondola - the adventure mountain is a perfect starting point for a number of mountain bike tours that have varying degrees of difficulty and therefore offer something for everyone. Riders who are less physically fit can transport their bikes up the mountain in comfort on the Muttereralmbahn gondola.
The Muttereralmbahn gondola provides access to Bikepark Innsbruck, which has trails for beginners and advanced riders.
- Bike transport is possible on weekdays from 9 am – 3 pm and from 6.30 pm – 6 am (outside of rush hours)
- Maximum of four bikes inside the tram
- Wheelchair users and pushchairs have priority
- Bikes must be clean and properly secured
- Full-face helmets must be removed
- Minimum age of 14 or accompanied by an adult
- No surcharge for bike transport
- The Freizeitticket is not valid – an IVB ticket is required
In the surrounding area