Convention city Innsbruck - we´re ready for your next event
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION FOR BEING OUT AND ABOUT IN INNSBRUCK
- Your mouth and nose should be covered with a FFP2 mask when shopping, on the bus, at your hotel and wherever the stipulates minimum distance can not be maintained
- Keep a minimum distance of 2 meter
- Public life now takes place at your home!
Eating and drinking is allowed within your own four walls, in your house/garden or on the Inn- Promenade in Tyrolean weather - but unfortunately not in the restaurants and bars at the moment
- We are strong advocates of personal responsibility
- Innsbruck, the city of close connections
- Safety and hygiene concepts according to legal requirements in all public areas of the city
- New spatial concepts
- Modern conference technology "Urban Alpine" – side events with distancing
- Professional advice and a perfect regional network
- Expert advice at the Convention Bureau Innsbruck and perfect regional network
Staying safe on public transport
- Innsbruck is well known as a "city of short distances". Nevertheless, if you find yourself needing to travel on public transport, don’t forget to wear a face mask. FFP2 masks are compulsory on all forms of public transport operated by the local public transport company Innsbrucker Verkehrsbetriebe (IVB).
- The Austrian Federal Railways (ÖBB) provide information on the current border situations and international transport and answer questions on transport guidelines.
- In cooperation with the Innsbrucker Verkehrsbetriebe (IVB), we offer conference and congress guests a customised special offer for the use of local public transport in the city centre (zone 1/Innsbruck).
- Innsbruck Airport is also ready for departure again! Flights to Vienna, Amsterdam and London have returned to the flight schedule and once again connect Innsbruck with the rest of the world.