MEET SAFE - FEEL SAFE
The latest information and the best places to turn for information and advice on the topic of Covid-19 in regard to event planning and management in the Innsbruck region.
COVID regulations as of Saturday 16th April 2022
- The FFP2 mask obligation does not apply in the entire trade (also in the food trade, in pharmacies, post offices, ...) and in public transport
- The FFP2 mask obligation continues to apply in nursing and health care facilities
- Note: Wearing a mask is still recommended in vulnerable areas on one's own responsibility
- The 3G rule as an access restriction in night catering, stand-up catering and bar operations continues to be lifted
Events and trade fairs (up to 500 people)
- no restrictions or specifications
Events and trade fairs (500 persons and more)
- Prevention concepts and COVID officers to be retained
- otherwise no restrictions
In addition to the federal framework conditions, the federal states can, as before, enact stricter rules based on state law ordinances
Validity rules of vaccination certificates in Austria (green passport), from 01st February 2022:
- 2 vaccinations or convalescence + 1 vaccination: valid 180 days in the future.
- 3 vaccinations or recovery + 2 vaccinations: still valid 365 days
Only with a completed vaccination series is a received Corona vaccination in Austria valid as proof in the sense of the 2-G rule!
More information on the Green Passport at: https://gruenerpass.gv.at/
Validity period of tests, survived disease and vaccination:
- Antigen- test: 24 hours
- PCR test: 72 hours
- Self-tests: no validity
- Antibody tests: no validity
- Recovered persons: A certificate of recovery is valid for 180 days
Currently, there are no restrictions unless entry is from a state or territory with a very high epidemiological risk.
Due to the epidemiological situation in some states and territories, these are listed on Annex 1. In particular, the increased occurrence of a virus variant which is not simultaneously widespread in the country and which can be assumed to pose a particular risk contributes to this.
Note: There are currently no states or territories listed in Appendix 1.
Persons entering from a state or territory listed in Appendix 1 must observe the following:
- 3-G rule and
- Entering a ten-day quarantine.
Important note: The quarantine can be ended at the earliest on the fifth day after entry by a negative test for SARS-CoV-2 (antigen tests for self-testing are not valid).
"SAFE HOUSE" FOR GUESTS IN INNSBRUCK
The Alphotel Innsbruck, Bernhard-Höfe-Straße 16, has been converted into a safe house and thus functions as quarantine accommodation for persons who have tested positive and suspected cases who do not have a residence in Tyrol. The segregated guests and tourism employees should not incur any costs herewith.
With more than 2.5 million corona tests per week, Austria is now one of the testing world champions. Due to intensive testing, the incidence of infection can be kept well under control. Take advantage of this opportunity and help to detect infections in Tyrol and contain the virus.
- Tirol testet - free antigen tests in numerous screening streets and pharmacies in Tyrol. Registrations are possible online (screening street) and by telephone (pharmacies).
- Tirol impft - Only with a completed vaccination series is a received Corona vaccination in Austria considered as proof in the sense of the 2-G rule!
The event industry is one of the main victims of the Corona crisis. In order to provide incentive and security for the future planning of events, a protective umbrella for events in the amount of 300 million euros has been stretched.
Here is a brief overview:
- Event organisers are granted a subsidy based on detailed event planning for that financial disadvantage that results from a COVID-19-related cancellation or curtailment of the event
- Eligible costs are expenses for services of third parties in the value chain (e.g. suppliers, technology, catering, etc.) that can no longer be cancelled as well as personnel costs directly related to the planning and implementation of the event.
- Funding amount per event increased from € 2 million to up to € 10 million for large events (protective shield II)
- Liability for up to 80% of the proven financial disadvantage.
- Applications will be possible until the end of October 2021.
- Applications can be submitted via the Austrian Hotel and Tourism Bank (ÖHT)
- The extended protection umbrella (Schutzschirm II) can be applied for shortly at the ÖHT
Here is a brief overview of the grants and support available to businesses and the self-employed that are directly or indirectly affected by the Covid 19 safeguard measures. The measures have been reissued or extended:
Instrument for maintaining solvency and bridging liquidity difficulties.
- Companies with a sales shortfall of 40 percent compared to 2019 (November, December, March) or 2020 (January, February) are eligible to apply.
- The replacement rate is staggered by the industry-specific gross profit (10, 20, 30 and 40 percent).
- The default bonus is still capped at 80,000 euros per month.
- The aid ceiling is EUR 2.3 million (instead of the previous EUR 1.8 million).
- New establishments up to November 1, 2021 are eligible to apply.
- The default bonus has also been reintroduced for private room renters and other tourist landlords. The periods November 2021 to March 2022 can be applied for at the AMA.
- Since February 10, 2022, applications can be submitted via FinanzOnline for January
Support for self-employed persons and micro-enterprises to maintain personal living costs.
- In case of at least 40% drop in income or the running costs can no longer be covered.
- Replacement rate: 80% plus € 100 of the net loss of income.
- Maximum amount: € 2,000, minimum amount: € 600 .
- For the period November 2021 to March 2022
- Application as of January 17, 2022 via www.eama.at. Applications and processing are handled by Agrarmarkt Austria (AMA).
Fixed cost subsidy II € 1.8 million
- Subsidy for fixed costs incurred in the period 16 September 2020 to 30 June 2021.
- € 1.8 million is the maximum amount per enterprise.
Alternative to fixed cost subsidy II € 1.8 million.
- For the period January 2022 to March 2022. with at least a 40% drop in turnover compared to the identical month of 2019.
- Replacement rate: 70% to 90% of the loss.
- Application at the beginning of 2022
- Guarantees for bridging loans can be applied for via the house bank at the Austria Wirtschaftsservice (AWS), the Hotel- und Tourismusbank (ÖHT) and the Österreichische Kontrollbank.
Event Protection Scheme
- Financial compensation for expenses incurred due to Covid-19-related cancellations or restrictions.
We assume no liability for the completeness and correctness of the information provided.
Despite the greatest possible care, we cannot give any guarantee of completeness and correctness. The recommendations of the Innsbruck Convention Bureau do not replace official information channels or legal regulations.