Lightshow Mount Magic
Light show in the imperial palace Innsbruck
Majestic, harsh and breathtakingly beautiful, the power of nature lies at the heart of the Mount Magic light show. It traces the history of Planet Earth from the creation of the ancient supercontinent of Pangea and its rich volcanic activity to the development of life in the oceans, the ice ages and the warm periods.
There is plenty of action and adventure, too, with visitors accompanying a lost marmot separated from his family in his quest to be reunited with them – a sometimes surreal, dream-like experience brought to life using 3D mapping projected onto the walls of the Hofburg imperial palace. The façade of the inner courtyard serves as an interactive projection surface that is constantly changing and blends in seamlessly with the light show as a creative element in its own right. Mount Magic aims not to explain but instead to inspire and conjure up dreams – a multimedia experience for all the family.
- Buy your ticket online here
- Adults €10
- Children aged 6-16 years: €4, free admission for children under 6 years of age when accompanied by an adult
- Every Monday is Magic Monday, tickets €7
- Tickets available in the Innsbruck Tourist Information Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) and from 16:00 at the sales point in front of the “Haus der Musik” building opposite the Hofburg imperial palace
- Group reduction from 15 persons on (Info at email@example.com or +43 512 / 53 560)
- Discounts for members of the TT Club