Innsbruck Card – and the city is yours!
One for all
Small, sweet and the key to fantastic adventures: the Innsbruck Card offers many free services and attractive discounts for a truly fascinating alpine-urban experience in Innsbruck and its holiday villages. City flair, country air and peak enjoyment with just one ticket: for unique contrasts, remarkable attractions, historic treasures, impressive panoramic moments and nature in the heart of Tyrol.
Time for adventure
As individual as your holiday wishes: the Innsbruck Card is available for 24, 48 or 72 hours. Children aged 6 to 15 years enjoy a 50% discount.
To help you get the most out of your Innsbruck Card, we’ve put together a selection of suggestions for city explorers, nature lovers and culture enthusiasts. Numerous museums, the main attractions, lifts and cable cars up to the majestic Nordkette mountain range and other alpine hotspots, the use of public transport on all IVB routes, travel on Innsbruck’s hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus and travel on the numerous lifts and cable cars around Innsbruck – all free of charge with the Innsbruck Card.
Fantastic discoveries for a great price – with the Innsbruck Card – your smart companion in the Capital of the Alps.
Use and validity period
The Innsbruck Card is valid from the time when it is first used. It is valid for the precise time stated, so exactly 24, 48 or 72 hours after the first use. This applies in every case, regardless of the time that the first use occurs.
Services included with the Innsbruck Card
Lots of the city for very little money: all free services and discounts at a glance.
- Free one-time admission to all museums and visitor attractions
- ONE return trip on EACH lift and cable car in the Innsbruck region (Innsbrucker Nordkettenbahnen cable cars, Patscherkofelbahn cable car, Muttereralm cable car, Axamer Lizum cable car, Glungezerbahn cable car(only in summer), Oberperfuss Rangger Köpfl cable car, Drei-Seen-Bahn cable car(only in summer))
- Free transportation on "Sightseer Innsbruck" hop-on hop-off bus
- Free use of public transport on all IVB routes within Innsbruck + to Rum/Hall + Nightliner
- Free travel on the IVB’s scenic tram lines to Igls (line 6) and Mutters/Kreith (STB)
- Crystal Worlds Shuttle including the Kristallwelten
- 1 x guided city walk (available daily)
- Free city bike rental for 3 hours (rental shop: Die Börse, Leopoldstrasse 4)
- Casino Innsbruck: discount on the welcome pack and 1 welcome drink
- Bathing Nattereree, Ice skating Olympia World
- Numerous discounts for: Tyrolean evening, bobsleigh rides, 1 x Mountain Carts Muttereralmpark, Schubert city tours, Tratzberg Castle (Jenbach), Happy Fitness, Golftrainingszentrum Innsbruck, Golfclub Innsbruck- Igls, Olympia Golf Igls, Golf Mieming, shopping and Area 47
More details in the Innsbruck Card brochure
Prices & savings
The Innsbruck Card convinces with its attractive included services and great discounts.
Prices are valid until 30 April 2018
Experience more, pay less.
Innsbruck Card prices:
24 hours: € 39
48 hours: € 48
72 hours: € 55
Children from 6 to 15 years: 50% discount
Please note the general terms & conditions.
Included Services - free one-time admission to all museums and visitor attractions
|Standard price*||Innsbruck Card|
|Attractions and museum|
|Golden Roof Museum||€ 4,80||€ 0|
|City Tower||€ 4||€ 0|
|City Archives / City Museum Innsbruck||€ 3,80||€ 0|
|Imperial Palace||€ 9||€ 0|
|Tiroler Volkskunstmuseum||€ 11 (combi)||€ 0|
|Court Church||€ 7 (single)||€ 0|
|Museum of Tyrolean Folk Art||€ 11 (combi)||€ 0|
|Arsenal Museum||€ 11 (combi)||€ 0|
|Tirol Panorama and Imperial Infantry Museum||€ 11 (combi)||€ 0|
|Alpine Zoo||€ 10||€ 0|
|Grassmayr Bell Museum & Foundry||€ 8||€ 0|
|Localbahn Railway Museum||€ 4||€ 0|
|Bergisel Ski Jump Stadium||€ 9,50||€ 0|
|Ambras Castle Innsbruck||€ 7||€ 0|
|Swarovski Crystal Worlds||€ 19||€ 0|
|Swarovski Shuttlebus||€ 9,50||€ 0|
|Audioversum Science Center||€ 9||€ 0|
|Galerie im Taxispalais||€ 4||€ 0|
|Burg Hasegg / Hall Mint Museum||€ 8||€ 0|
|Per Pedes City Walks||€ 12||€ 0|
|Per Pedes City Walks Imperial||€ 15||€ 0|
|Cable cars and lifts|
|Innsbrucker Nordkettenbahnen cable cars (Ibk-Hafelekar-Ibk)||€ 33||€ 0|
|Patscherkofelbahn cable car||€ 21,50||€ 0|
|Muttereralm cable car||€ 16,50||€ 0|
|Axamer Lizum cable car||€ 17||€ 0|
|Glungezerbahn cable car||€ 19||€ 0|
|Oberperfuss Rangger Köpfl cable car||€ 13||€ 0|
|DreiSeenBahn Kühtai cable car||€ 15||€ 0|
|Sightseer Innsbruck & 24 hour ticket for IVB transport routes||€ 15||€ 0|
|Ice skating Olympia World Innsbruck||free|
|Swimming Natterer See holiday resort||free|
|Happy fitness Innsbruck||-50%|
|Olympia golf Igls||-20%|
|Golf Club Innsbruck-Igls (Rinn-Lans)||-20%|
|City tour Schubert||-10%|
|Cycle hire "die Börse"||3h incl. ohterwhise -10%|
|Tyrolean Evening with the Gundolf Family||-9€|
|Mountain Carts cable cars||special offer|
|Golf Innsbruck training center||special offer|
|Guests and racing bob||special offer|
|Casino Innsbruck||special offer|
|*Revised: 1 May 2017 – all information is subject to change|
Buy the Innsbruck Card
Whether online or from one of our ticket offices – the Innsbruck Card is your ticket to adventure.
Let the experience begin.
Buy your Innsbruck Card online
Simply buy online, print and enjoy the anticipation. Purchase your personal Innsbruck Card quickly and easily from our online shop.
Already in Innsbruck? Excellent. You can purchase an Innsbruck Card at the following ticket offices:
- Innsbruck Information (individual and group tickets*)
- Tourist offices in the holiday villages covered by the Innsbruck Tourist Board
- Ticket offices at participating lifts and cable cars
- Ticket offices at attractions
- Airport (Trafik)
- Train station (Press & Books)
Deluxe 24, 48 or 72 hour experience
Lots planned but not much time? Thanks to our experience days, the Capital of the Alps is always worth a visit: whether for 24, 48 or 72 hours.
Two days filled with amazement, enjoyment and discovery. To ensure your 48 hours in Innsbruck are a great experience, we’ve put together the main highlights that should be included in every two-day discovery tour.