Patscherkofel Ski Resort
Patscherkofel is Innsbrucks Ski Paradise in the south: easy to recognise from its rounded shape and the prominent radio mast on its peak.
Patscherkofel is a favourite of the locals and looks back upon the eventful history of Innsbruck, as it was here that the legendary Olympic skiing and bobsleigh action took place in 1964 and 1976. Spend your holiday here and enjoy the tried and tested local hospitality.
More Details about the Ski Resort
- Skiing on the legendary Olympic mountain with a view over Innsbruck.
- Just 6.5km away from Innsbruck.
- Easy to reach: with the free Ski Bus, city bus line J and, at the weekend and on public holidays, with tram line 6.
- Pistes for every ability level.
- A new cable car for 2017/2018.
- Large beginners' area and plenty of practice ground.
- Childrens' World at the cable-car valley station.
- Ski rental and a ski school.
- Restaurant with excellent cuisine.
- Snowpark Innsbruck for freestylers 1,900m above sea level.
- Chill-out area at the peak.
- Signposted piste routes from the cable-car station to the peak.
- Signposted off-piste ski tours.
- Signposted panorama snowshoe route from the cable-car station to the peak, and a 360-degree view.
- Skitourenabend am Donnerstag: Pisten geöffnet bis 22:00 Uhr
- Night skiing on Heiligwasserwiese: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 5pm to 9pm.
- Evening cable-car trips on Thursdays between 6pm and 11pm.
- Seven alpine huts and mountain restaurants for gourmets and lovers of Tyrolean cuisine