The chapel is on the left side of Peter-Anich-Weg in front of the car park of Bergbahnen Oberperfuss.
Aigen chapel was called Ela chapel. It was built in 1858 and restored in 1985 by young farmers. It's adorned by a large carved cross. At the beginning of the 90s the sculpture of St. John was stolen. The sculpture of Virgin Mary was found in the neighbouring farmhouse.