Gries im Sellrain parish church
The Gries Parish Church in Sellrain is dedicated to St. Martin, Bishop of Tours. The church belonged to the parish of Axams until 1730. In 1733, the Bishop of Brixen handed over pastoral care to Wilten Abbey.
The church was built in 1734 by Abbot Martin from Wilten Abbey. The graveyard was added in 1785. Since 1891, Gries has been an independent parish.