The monument located by the road leading into Natters from the Brennerstraße main road was constructed in 1786 in memory of the meeting between Maria Ludovica of Spain and Empress Maria Theresa. It was moved in 2005 when new roads were laid. The neo-classical monument made of Höttinger breccia stone features white marble inscription plates.
To visit year-round.
Contact & informationKaiserdenkmal
An der Brennerstraße