An Innsbruck Card entitles you to get free one-time admission to all museums and visitor attractions. Your Innsbruck Card makes it incredibly easy to explore all attractions. Also included is the entrance to the mint tower in Hall in Tirol and to the truly magical Swarovski Crystal Worlds in Wattens - and all this for a sensationally good price.
24 hours € 39
48 hours € 48
72 hours € 55
Children from 6 to 15 years: 50% discount.
Please note the general terms & conditions.
Here is a detailed list of all benefits included in the Innsbruck Card:
- Free entrance to all museums and other visitor attractions in the Innsbruck region
- 1 ascent and 1 descent with any cable car, funicular railway or lift in the Innsbruck region (Innsbrucker Nordkettenbahnen cable cars, Patscherkofelbahnen cable car, Muttereralm cable car, Axamer Lizum cable car, Glungezerbahn cable car, Oberperfuss Rangger Köpfl cable car, Drei-Seen-Bahn cable car)
- Free transportation to a wide range of visitor attractions by the Sightseer Bus
- Crystal World shuttle bus
- Public transport by IVB in Innsbruck and to Rum/Hall
- IVB tram transport on the scenic route to and from the villages of Igls and Mutters/Kreith
- Casino Innsbruck: Discounts on the welcome pack and a free glass of sparkling wine
- Fotopoints and tour overview
- I-Bike: bicycle rental for 5 hours included (Die Börse, Leopoldstrasse 4)
Very interesting reductions on other services: Mountain Card in Muttrs, Tyrolean evenings,
guest bobsleigh, Schubert city tour, Tratzberg castle, shopping and much more
Revised: 1 May 2016 – all information is subject to change
Discover more sights