Services included with the Innsbruck Card
Lots of the city for very little money: all free services and discounts at a glance.
- Free one-time entry to all museums and other visitor attractions in the Innsbruck region
- 1 return trip on each lift and cable car in the Innsbruck region (Innsbrucker Nordkettenbahnen, Patscherkofelbahn, Muttereralm Bergbahn, Bergbahn Axamer Lizum, Glungezerbahn (summer only), Bergbahn Oberperfuss Rangger Köpfl, Drei-Seen-Bahn in Kühtai (summer only))
- Free travel on Innsbruck's hop-on hop-off bus "The Sightseer"
- Free use of public transport on all IVB routes within Innsbruck + nightliner night buses + routes to Rum/Hall
- Free travel on the IVB's scenic tramlines to Igls (no. 6) and Mutters/Kreith (STB)
- Crystal Worlds shuttle bus including admission to Swarovski Crystal Worlds in Wattens
- 1 x free guided city walk (walks available daily)
- Free city bike rental for three hours (Die Börse, Leopoldstrasse 4); if the bike is needed for more than three hours, the Innsbruck Card provides a 10% discount on rental for the additional time. The same discount of 10% applies for the rental of additional bikes.
- Casino Innsbruck: welcome chips and 1 welcome drink
- Ice skating at Olympia World
Numerous discounts for: Tyrolean evenings, guest bobsleigh rides, Muttereralm mountain carts, Schubert city tours, Tratzberg Castle (Jenbach), Happy Fitness, Golf Training Centre Innsbruck, Innsbruck-Igls Golf Club, Olympia Golf Igls, Golf Mieming, shopping and Area 47.
Read more in the Innsbruck Card brochure