The Innsbruck Card entitles you to get free one-time admission to all museums and visitor attractions. Your Innsbruck Card makes it incredibly easy to explore all attractions. Also included is the entrance to the mint tower in Hall in Tirol and to the truly magical Swarovski Crystal Worlds in Wattens - and all this for a sensationally good price.
Prices from 1st May 2018:
- 24 hours € 43
- 48 hours € 50
- 72 hours € 59
Children from 6 to 15 years: 50% discount.
Services included with the Innsbruck Card:
- Free, one-time entry to all museums and other visitor attractions in the Innsbruck area.
- 1 return trip on each lift and cable car around Innsbruck e.g., Nordkette, Patscherkofel, Muttereralm, Axamer Lizum, Glungezer (summer only), Oberperfuss Rangger Köpfl, Drei-Seen-Bahn in Kühtai (summer only).
- Free travel on Innsbruck’s hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus The Sightseer.
- Free use of public transport on all IVB routes and nightbuses within Innsbruck and to Rum and Hall.
- Free travel on the IVB’s scenic tramlines to Igls (no. 6) and Mutters/Kreith (STB).
- Swarovski Crystal Worlds shuttle bus to Wattens.
- 1 x guided city walk (available daily).
- Free city bike rental for 3 hours (rental shop: Die Börse, Leopoldstrasse 4). Should you require longer, the Innsbruck Card will give you a 10% reduction on the rental price. A 10% reduction is also available on the hire of extra bikes.
- Casino Innsbruck: welcome chips and a welcome drink.
Numerous discounts for: Tyrolean evenings, bobsleigh rides, 1 time Muttereralm Mountain Carts, Schubert city tours, Tratzberg Castle (Jenbach), Happy Fitness, Innsbruck-Igls Golf Club, Olympia Golf Club in Igls, Mieming Golfing Range, shopping and Area 47.
Use and validity period
The Innsbruck Card is valid from the time when it is first used. It is valid for the precise time stated, so exactly 24, 48 or 72 hours after the first use. This applies in every case, regardless of the time that the first use occurs.
Revised: 8 April 2018 – all information is subject to change Discover more sights
Here you can find more information about the Innsbruck Card.