The Innsbruck Card entitles you to get free one-time admission to all museums and visitor attractions. Your Innsbruck Card makes it incredibly easy to explore all attractions. Also included is the entrance to the mint tower in Hall in Tirol and to the truly magical Swarovski Crystal Worlds in Wattens - and all this for a sensationally good price.
Prices are valid until 30 April 2018
- 24 hours € 39
- 48 hours € 48
- 72 hours € 55
Children from 6 to 15 years: 50% discount.
Please note the general terms & conditions.
Here is a detailed list of all benefits included in the Innsbruck Card:
- Free entrance to all museums and other visitor attractions in the Innsbruck region
- 1 ascent and 1 descent with any cable car, funicular railway or lift in the Innsbruck region (Innsbrucker Nordkettenbahnen cable cars, Patscherkofelbahnen cable car, Muttereralm cable car, Axamer Lizum cable car, Glungezerbahn cable car, Oberperfuss Rangger Köpfl cable car, Drei-Seen-Bahn cable car)
- Free transportation to a wide range of visitor attractions by the Sightseer Bus
- Crystal World shuttle bus plus entrance
- Public transport by IVB in Innsbruck and to Rum/Hall
- IVB tram transport on the scenic route to and from the villages of Igls and Mutters/Kreith
- Casino Innsbruck: Discounts on the welcome pack and a free glass of sparkling wine
- Per Pedes - daily guided city walks
- I-Bike: bicycle rental for 3 hours included (Die Börse, Leopoldstrasse 4)
- Swimming Natterer See holiday resort, ice skating Olympia World Innsbruck
Very interesting reductions on other services: Mountain Card in Mutters, Tyrolean evenings, guest bobsleigh, Schubert city tour, Tratzberg castle, shopping and much more
Revised: 1 May 2017 – all information is subject to change Discover more sights
Use and validity period
The Innsbruck Card is valid from the time when it is first used. It is valid for the precise time stated, so exactly 24, 48 or 72 hours after the first use. This applies in every case, regardless of the time that the first use occurs.
More information: www.innsbruck.info/en/innsbruck-city/innsbruck-card.html