Kirche zur Hl. Anna
At the northern end of Sellrain on a slight elevation; small Baroque single-nave construction; a chapel built using funds from St. Quirinus Church, consecrated in 1648; existing building by master mason Josef Keil Senior in 1704, consecrated in 1705; renovated in 1877; restored in 1960 (outside) and 1966 (inside). Enclosed on three sides, round arched windows and stone buttresses on the long side walls; south tower between the nave and the choir; bell tower with pilasters and round-arched acoustic windows; sacristy in the corner between the tower and the choir, late Baroque high altar from the end of 18th century; Sts. Anne and Joachim altarpiece (Hans Kapferer 1948 - copy of the altarpiece on the St. Anne's altar in Axams by Martin Alois Stadler, 1818) with statues of St. Zacharias, Elisabeth - attributed to the workshop of Franz Xaver Nissl; tabernacle crucifix with Magdalene by Franz Seraphin Nissl from around 1830.
War memorial in the graveyard;