Parish church Grinzens
Parish Church of St. Anthony of Padua!
The Parish Church of St. Anthony of Padua was constructed between 1952 and 1954 based on plans by Jakob Walcher. The tower connected to the church is 18 metres tall and contains four bells cast by the company Graßmayr in Innsbruck. The family of bell founders has been casting bells for hundreds of years and is an Innsbruck institution. The artist Hans Falkner from the village of Axams made the cross, the angels, the statue of the Virgin Mary and the relief carvings on the altars, as well as the nativity scene.