Parish Church of St Joseph in Obsteig
This Baroque church was built between 1760 and 1780 and is dedicated to Saint Joseph. The tower was constructed in the mid-19th century and the church also features valuable frescos by Wolfram Köberl. The high altarpiece depicts Saint Joseph as an intercessor and was painted by Franz Anton Zeller from Reutte. The wonderful figures were carved by Martin Falbesoner from the village of Nassereith. The parish church is situated in the Unterstraß district, right next to the main road.
Hl. fair Sunday 9.30 am