Parish Church of St Valentin
This parish church, which was first mentioned in 1369, is dedicated to Saint Valentin and is home to one of the most beautiful Rococo high altars in Austria. The altar was created by the artist Hans Reindl from the village of Stams. The parish church also contains a crucifix with moving arms, which is one of only approximately 30 such structures in the Alpine region.
Contact & informationPfarrkirche St. Valentin