St. George's church in Obermieming
St. George's church in Obermieming belongs to the most beautiful religious buildings in Mieming. The old church was built in 1071 and belonged to the Prince-Bishopric of Augsburg. In1340, it was reconstructed according to the chronicles of Stams Abbey. In 1995, the church was extensively renovated together with the altar dating back to 1710 and the altarpiece which was painted by Josef Schöpf (1745 - 1822) from Telfs.
Church services on Saturday at 7 pm
Contact & informationGeorgskirche