Info and opening hours
Sylvester Jordan Str. 2 , 6094 Axams
This private chapel was built in the year1565. In 1859 it was extended with the construction of a sacristy and a tower. In the chapel house there is a valuable crown of thorns that belonged to the person who played Christ during the celebration of the Mysteries of the Passion in 1800. The painted altar picture shows the "Seven Sorrows of Mary", patroness saint of the chapel.