Memorial Chapel Rinnerberg This wooden chapel is dedicated to Mater Dolorosa. The chapel was donated by innkeeper Johann Erlacher in 1931 to commemorate all local soldiers who died on duty. The chapel’s most characteristic feature is the elaborate Pieta statue by Johann Lechner. The chapel is accessible by a broad forest road that climbs all the way up to Rinn Alm within a 2 hours’ walk from Rinn. Church services are held during the summer months – call Gasthof Post at +43 5223/78 106 for details.