Church of the Resurrection in Neu-Rum
Church of the Resurrection in New Rum
The Church of the Resurrection in the district of Neu-Rum is a bright and modern church without a tower. The church was built to plans by Horst Parson from 1976-1978. The altar is surrounded on three sides by stepped rows of seats and the facility includes a church, a parish hall, a parish centre, a youth centre and a parsonage all set around a courtyard. The parish hall is older than the other buildings and lies on the east side of the courtyard. It was built according to plans by Josef Lackner in 1959/60.