The small calvarychurch is situated on a steep rock high above the romantic Ehnbach canyon. The church was built between 1803 and 1805 by Thomas Tiefenbrunner. The pituresque church and the beautiful view across the Inn-valley are worth visitting this special spot. The stations of the Cross were renovated in 1975 by Zirl clubs and associations. Mosaic Paintings by local artist Anton Plattner were added as well.