Mountain Carts at Muttereralm
The mountain carts at Muttereralm are one of the top attractions at this mountain destination just outside of Innsbruck.
Tobogganing in summer – fast or slow, you decide, as you follow the dedicated 5 km long mountain cart track down into the valley.
Mountain carts are a new type of fun sports equipment that make tobogganing possible year round.
When developing the mountain carts, great importance was placed on safety:
- Low centre of gravity for high driving stability
- Wide wheelbase for high lateral stability
- Hydraulic disc brakes (dual-circuit brake system) for high safety even on long and steep paths
- Ergonomic seating position for relaxed and unadulterated driving fun
- High quality aluminium construction
Children under the age of 10 can ride for free on an adults lap or in a backpack carrier.
Carts can be rented at the top of the Muttereralmbahn cable car. Cart rental is only available on days when the lift is in operation.