Parish church in Untermieming
The Parish Church of Our Lady of Assumption: A parish was first mentioned in documents dating back to 1311 and the church was consecrated in 1430. The ogival portals in the north and west are the only elements of the late Gothic church building that have been preserved. The single-nave church was rebuilt in 1890. On the sides of the nave are the wall paintings Creation, Driven from Paradise, The Sacrifice of Abraham, The Baptism of Christ, Doubting Thomas, The Miracle at Pentecost and The Last Judgement by the painter Emanuel Walch (1896). The tower features a painting of the Assumption of Mary by the painter Josef Prantl (1958).