Parish Church of St George in Leiblfing
The Parish Church of St George in Leiblfing is situated in an idyllic hilltop location. It is the most photographed church in Tyrol, most likely thanks to its historic charm. The parish church is an ancient building so old that a renovation of the Romanesque church is believed to have been carried out as early as 1090. The building was later renovated in Gothic style in 1496. The prominent tower dates back to the year 1710. The distinctive onion dome with its thin tip is what makes the church the unofficial landmark of the Tyrolean Oberland.