Muttereralm Ski Resort
Skiing to your heart's content with a family atmosphere at Muttereralm, THE playground for families. This child-friendly ski resort is ideal for the first attempt at skiing and is located just a few kilometres away from Innsbruck. The villages of Mutters and Götzens are the starting points for the ascent.
More Details about the Ski Resort
- Ideal for skiing with children.
- Reachable via the free Ski Bus.
- On-site ski school and equipment hire.
- MAP Funpark for freestylers and boarders.
- Three toboggan runs in the resort.
- Childrens' World at the cable-car station.
- Guaranteed priority on the piste: every Wednesday with advanced registration.
- Burgers, Tyrolean cuisine and refreshing drinks in the various bars and restaurants.
- On-piste ski tours: the pistes can be used Monday-Friday from 9am until 8pm (Wednesdays until 10pm) along the designated routes. Saturdays and Sundays only for skiing. For your own safety, please remember to stay off the pistes outside of the designated times. Winter opening times: from 16th December 2017 until 18th March 2018 Weekends: from 8th December until 10th December 2017