- Neighbouring villages
- Southern holiday villages
- Western holiday villages
- Kühtai - Sellraintal
- Sonnenplateau Mieming & Tirol Mitte
Action for Kids
The Kühtai Challenge
Resi is quicker, smarter and more manoeuvrable than you are. She is a better skier than you. Sceptical? Then put it to the test and follow Resi the Cow around the Kühtai Challenge.
- Follow Resi the quickest cow around the ski resort.
- 12 stations and a fun 15 km pursuit including tasks and puzzles.
- Requirements: The Kühtai Challenge is a scavenger hunt on skis. You must be able to safely manage red slopes!
- Family-friendly: yes!
- Duration: approx. 2.5 hours in total (at a leisurely pace)
Beginner / KidsPark
The *new BeginnersPark/KidsPark* in Kühtai is designed for children and beginners. It includes elements that are ideal for getting a taste of jumping and sliding in as safe a way as possible.
The park includes *4 different obstacles* such as boxes and rails, as well as *4 little jumps*. The BeginnersPark/KidsPark is part of the "KPark":http://www.kuehtai.info/winter/aktivitaeten/freestyle-park-kpark-kuehtai/kpark.html, which offers something for everyone with its superpipe, slopestyle area and ski & snowboard cross track.
The BeginnersPark/KidsPark is located by the Sonnenlift.
Images: "GOT IT"