- Neighbouring villages
- Southern holiday villages
- Western holiday villages
- Kühtai - Sellraintal
- Sonnenplateau Mieming & Tirol Mitte
Tourist Information Sellrain
A warm welcome to the Tourist Information Sellrain! We're here to offer help and assistance in planning your holiday and in finding and booking the perfect accommodation. Do you have any questions on the leisure and recreational opportunities in our area? We have a wealth of tips and suggestions up our sleeves! Whatever your holiday requests or requirements, we’re here to help!
Sellrain is one of the Austrian Alpine Club’s ‘mountaineering villages’ and, thanks to its natural beauty and pristine, untouched landscape, it is perfect for hiking with the whole family. During the winter months, it’s popular with ski touring enthusiasts and offers unadulterated tobogganing fun. In our office you can purchase hiking maps for the local area, as well as the Innsbruck Card that offers a wealth of ‘all-inclusive’ extras including admission to Innsbruck’s main attractions and to the Swarovski Crystal Worlds and the use of public transport and many mountain lift facilities.
In addition, we can provide you with information on the various free and discounted extras for holders of the guest card, which you automatically receive from your accommodation provider.
Here are just a few of the benefits offered by the guest card:
- Complimentary hikers’ bus and free guided hikes in summer and autumn (for detailed information see our ‘Active Summer’ brochure)
- Sun-rise hikes and romantic torchlight walks in summer and winter
- Discounted admission to the swimming pool in the leisure centre in Axams
- Complimentary skiers’ bus to the Kühtai ski area
- Free travel on the 4166 bus route between Innsbruck and Kühtai
- Free car parking in Praxmar, Lüsens, Gleirschalm and Juifenalm
We look forward to welcoming you!