- Neighbouring villages
- Southern holiday villages
- Western holiday villages
- Kühtai - Sellraintal
- Sonnenplateau Mieming & Tirol Mitte
Golfpark Mieminger Plateau
Golfing pleasure and sun-blessed natural surroundings
27-hole GOLF PARK
The Golfpark boasts a prime location at the foot of the majestic Mieming mountain range at an altitude of 885 metres, nestled in the beautiful cultural landscape of the Mieming Plateau. The fantastic, panoramic views of the Inn Valley to the east and the Ötztal and Lechtal Alps to the west are nothing short of breathtaking. The exceptionally mild climate with an abundance of sunshine allows golfers to indulge their passion from mid-March until the end of November.
Course and facilities:
27 holes set against the stunning backdrop of the Tyrolean mountains
- 18-hole championship course (par 72)
- 9-hole park course (par 54, perfect for beginners)
- 3.5-hectare practice area (spacious driving range, 2 chipping greens, putting green and pitching area)
- 2 club restaurants: Greenvieh and Greenside
- 140 m² golf and fashion shop
- Large fleet of electric carts at players’ disposal
Conditions for playing:
- Playing is only permitted with a valid tee-off time. We kindly ask all players to make advance reservations.
- A maximum handicap of 45 and ID showing valid membership at a golf club affiliated with a recognised golfers’ association is required to play on the 18-hole championship course.
- 9-hole park course: Pay & Play – specially suited to novice players. Players with the ‘Platzreife’ license can play on this course even without golf club membership.
- Highest quality rental gear (rental clubs, bags, trolleys etc.) is available in the pro-shop.
Free-of-charge golf taster course
Every Monday, holiday guests staying in the region can enjoy a free golf taster session offering a first experience to those interested in trying out the sport.
All guests staying in the Sonnenplateau Mieming & Tirol Mitte holiday region receive 20% discount on green fees in the Golfpark Mieming and in the courses in Rinns, Lans and Igls. Further discounts are available for group golf courses, and holiday region guests also receive preferential tee time reservations.