- Neighbouring villages
- Southern holiday villages
- Western holiday villages
- Kühtai - Sellraintal
- Sonnenplateau Mieming & Tirol Mitte
Tourist Information Igls
The Tourist Information Igls is located at Hilberstraße 15 in the centre of Igls.
Drop in and visit us - we can help you choose a hotel, offer you tips on places to go, sights to see and lots more beside.
Our services for you:
- We can offer you assistance and advice when choosing accommodation in the southern holiday villages and we can make the booking for you too if you like.
- Do you need any guidance in planning your holiday? Do you have any questions about travel times or a special request? We here in the tourist information office are happy to help!
- Would you like some tips on hiking, biking, skiing or places to visit? That's what we're here for!
- Tyrolean Evening reservations - experience authentic Tyrolean traditions, customs and congenial entertainment.
- Sale of the Innsbruck Card - All Inclusive - free admission to all museums and attractions in the Innsbruck area including 1 ascent and 1 descent with each of Innsbruck's 7 mountain lift facilities (NB: check times of operation!), free transport on the Sightseer Bus + Crystal Worlds Shuttle + public transport between Innsbruck and Igls.
- Do you want to explore Innsbruck independently? The best way to do so is by bus and tram. You can purchase tickets here from us for Innsbruck's public transport and for The Sightseer bus that takes you to the most popular attractions.
- In-house shop in the Tourist Information Igls - purchase trendy T-shirts for men and women and polo shirts from the 'Tirol' collection, Innsbruck T-shirts, Tirol rucksacks, baseball caps, sweaters and holiday souvenirs (mugs, hip flasks, key rings, golf balls, playing cards etc.). Come and visit us and enjoy a spot of shopping! Visit also our Innsbruck Online Shop.
'Haus des Gastes' - Tourist Information Igls - 1st floor
The 'Haus des Gastes' on the first floor of the Tourist Information Igls houses an event centre and a small museum with annually changing themed exhibitions such as the Igls Nativity Scene exhibition with hand-carved figures, the Huttler Museum, findings from the Goldbichl Archaeological Trail with pieces from the Bronze Age and Iron Age and a winter sport exhibition.
The winter sport exhibition outlines the development of winter sports over the decades. The exhibits, all from local winter sport enthusiasts, were brought together by Wolfgang Platzer sen. (snowsport IGLS). Several pieces that are on loan were made available specially for the exhibition. In addition, there is also a small library.