- Neighbouring villages
- Southern holiday villages
- Western holiday villages
- Kühtai - Sellraintal
- Sonnenplateau Mieming & Tirol Mitte
Summer packages in the Southern holiday villages
Gentle climbs, great inns and a wonderful view over Innsbruck: the southern holiday villages offer plenty of opportunity for moderate walking tours and and culinary pampering. The most beautiful hiking trail is the Zirbenweg between Patscherkofel and Glungezer, where the track between the two mountains is mostly even.
Along the way, a beautiful panorama over the Inn Valley, alpine nature, and peaceful spots and log cabins at which to rest await the traveller. Many more trails with various degrees of difficulty criss-cross the Zirbenweg, enabling an optional extension of your hike if you wish. A bus transfer back to your starting point is also included, as is a trip up the mountain on either the Glungezer or Patscherkofel cable cars, depending on where you begin.
Offer available: 01.06.2017-31.08.2017
- 2 nights / breakfast
- Zirbenweg hiking ticket with bus transfer
- The Zirbenweg hiking ticket contains a trip on the Patscherkofel or Glungezer cable car plus bus transfer to the starting point.
- Innsbruck bandana & carabiner
- Innsbruck Rucksack (1 per room)
- Additional nights on request