- Neighbouring villages
- Southern holiday villages
- Western holiday villages
- Kühtai - Sellraintal
- Sonnenplateau Mieming & Tirol Mitte
Axams/Axamer Lizum-Birgitz-Grinzens Tourist Office
Tourist Office Manager Hermann Weiskopf, together with his colleagues Andrea Schabuß and Wilgard Haller, offers you a warm welcome to the holiday villages of Axams/Axamer Lizum, Birgitz and Grinzens.
We're here to provide help and advice in finding suitable accommodation and can make reservations for you too.
Do you have any questions? For example...
- ...about the Axamer Lizum Olympic ski area - Innsbruck's 'White Roof'
- ...about the toboggan runs in the Axams/Axamer Lizum-Birgitz-Grinzens region
- ...about the Axamer Lizum hiking area - an Alpine paradise for rambling enthusiasts
- ...about the 'Freizeitzentrum Axams' recreation complex - an all-year-round leisure pool and spa oasis in the western holiday villages region
- ...about the 'Postkutscherhof Axams' - the riding and event farm with maximum 'horse power'
- ...about the open-air Tyrolean evenings at the Postkutscherhof farm showing traditions as they were over a century ago
- ...about attractions and places to visit in and around Axams-Birgitz-Grinzens
- ...about recreational activities here in Axams-Birgitz-Grinzens and in the surrounding area
- ...about local customs and traditions
- ...about Innsbruck - the 'Capital of the Alps'
- ...or about anything else...
We're happy to help!
Free events and activities for Welcome Card holders - you can pre-register here in the Tourist Information Office:
- Complimentary hikers' bus including guided walks and hikes in summer and autumn
- Sunrise hikes or romantic torch-light walks in summer and winter
- Tasty 'culinary hikes' with musical accompaniment
- Grasshopper Tour - a guided nature walk
- Pony riding for children
- Asphalt curling
- An hour of tennis
- Open-air village concerts
- Alpine-style curling
- Simply get in contact with us to put your name down for whatever interests you!
Ski ticket sales:
- Multi-day ski passes for the Axamer Lizum Olympic ski area (AL)
- Multi-day ski passes for the Götzens-Mutters Olympic ski area (AGM)
- Olympia SkiWorld tickets (OWS)
- Sale of the Innsbruck Card (offers numerous benefits including free entry to various museums, use of mountain lift facilities, admission and shuttle bus transport to the Swarovski Crystal Worlds in Wattens)
- Shop area in the Axams-Birgitz-Grinzens Tourist Office with a small selection of articles from the TIROL collection.
- and lots, lots more besides...!
We look forward to welcoming you and are happy to offer you help, advice and useful tips!and useful tips!