This chapel is located on the left-hand side of Peter-Anich-Weg road in front of the car park for the Bergbahnen Oberperfuss gondola. The chapel used to be called the Ela Chapel. It was built in 1858 and restored in 1985 by farmers from the Young Farmers Association. The building is adorned with a large carved cross. In the early 1990s, the figure of St John was stolen and the figure of the Virgin Mary was recovered from the neighbouring farmhouse.