Innsbruck Region

EN

Churches and monasteries

 > Dickicht Chapel

Dickicht Chapel

Opening Hours

Follow Peter-Anich-Weg road in a westerly direction until just after the lift car park, then turn left towards Dickicht. This wayside-style chapel was originally located to the right of "Dickichtstudler" farmhouse and featured a large old statue of the Virgin Mary. In 1935, a large sum of money was offered for this figure but the farmer's wife replied that one does not sell the Mother of God. A year later, the Mother of God was stolen. The chapel was moved to its present location as part of work carried out to straighten the road.

Map
Map
Zenddesk Chat