Gries im Sellrain parish church
Gries im Sellrain Parish Church is located at the heart of the village and is dedicated to St. Martin, Bishop of Tours. The church belonged to the parish of Axams until 1730. In 1733, the Bishop of Brixen assigned pastoral care to Wilten Abbey and in 1734, the church was built by Abbot Martin from Wilten Abbey. The graveyard was not added until 1785. The church interior was fully renovated and redesigned between 2016 and 2017. The solid altar stone was found in the village of Lüsens.