St Vitus' Church
St. Veit, 6410 Telfs
This church is located on a small plateau above the town of Telfs and was consecrated in 1384. It is a simple church with a single nave that dates back to the 14th century and originally had a Gothic design. The church was renovated in the 17th century and is now comprised of a square tower, ogival windows and a small onion dome.