Untere Hochstraße, 6074 Rinn
+43 512 / 53 51 555
Anderlhof farmhouse features a bell tower that is typical for the Tyrolean Unterland and has a historical past. The farmhouse was formerly a place of pilgrimage for followers of the legend of the "Anderl von Rinn". The legend tells of the alleged, but historically never proven, ritual murder of the boy Andreas Oxner from Rinn. The farmhouse was built in the 17th century. In 1932, the proportions of the well-preserved timber construction were changed and the roof was lifted.