Brandhausen manor and chapel
The Brandhausen residence is located southeast of the village of Aldrans and was first mentioned in 1312. In 1575, the residence was owned by the family of Maria Prantl, a lady-in-waiting for Philippine Welser. The family was raised to nobility thanks to Maria Prantl's service. The core of today's construction dates back to the 16th century. The chapel set slightly off to the side of the house also belongs to the residence.
Contact & informationGut Brandhausen mit Kapelle