St. Anne's Column
Maria Theresien Strasse 18, 6020 Innsbruck
On 26 July 1703 (St. Anne's Day) St. Anne's Column was erected in the centre of Maria Theresien Street to commemorate the liberation of Tyrol from the Bavarian troops.
On top of the Corinthian column made of red marble is a statue of St. Mary. Surrounding the column are statues of the Saints Kassian, Vigilius, George and Anne, built by Christoforo Bendetti, an Italian sculptor from Trento.