The village fountain in Mutters
Am Kirchplatz, 6162 Mutters
To visit year-round.
The fountain located on Kirchplatz square dates back to the year 1863. It was carved from a granite block and transported from the town of Kramsach to Mutters along the former Salt Road by seven pairs of horses. In 1960, the fountain was given a new pillar featuring a statue of St. Wendelin.