The beer history of Tyrol
Experience a culinary journey through time and gain basic knowledge about the province of Tyrol and its breweries, the people behind them as well as various products and beer styles - from Lager and Radler to Pils and Pale Ale. Always included: a snack to go with the beer. The tour also takes you past the most important sights and the best photo spots in Innsbruck.
By the way: The tour has been awarded the "GREEN EVENT TIROL basic" award and is conducted according to corresponding criteria.
- When: on request (always possible on Fridays and Saturdays)
- Meeting point: Tiroler Landhaus, Eduard-Wallnöfer-Platz, 6020 Innsbruck, at the back of the INTERSPORT store.
- Duration: approx. 3.5 hours
- Single price: € 75,00
- Group price (from 10 persons): € 68,00 per person
- Maximum number of persons: 12