The aDLERS Hotel near the main train station in Innsbruck has 75 rooms & suites:
- 5 rooms are fully accessible: adapted bathroom and wardrobe, queen-size bed, plenty of turning space for wheelchairs.
- The superior rooms, deluxe rooms and suites are all level access and wheelchair accessible but do not have adapted bathrooms.
- All of the public areas and rooms are wheelchair accessible via the 3 hotel lifts.
- There is a disabled toilet in the restaurant, bar and terrace area on the 12th floor.
- All of the seminar rooms are wheelchair accessible
- Disabled parking spaces are available in the underground car park. From there, a lift provides direct access to the hotel reception, guest rooms and all of the public areas
+43 512 / 563100