Skiing at the Freeride linge with a view over the city; the Nordkette is the perfect combination of adventure and relaxation. This ski area rises impressively behind the Golden Roof, and is simple to reach from the city centre via the Nordkette cable cars. It's the perfect place for lying back on sun loungers at 2,000m above sea level, or for that first attempt on skis. For freeriders, it's pure adrenaline along the Karrinne with it's 70 degree gradient.
More Details about the Ski Resort
- Skiing at 1,900m above sea level and a fantastic view of the city.
- Just 20 minutes travel time from the city centre via the Nordkette cable cars.
- A fairy-tale setting in the world's only in-city skiing area - the Nordkette Skylinepark
- Spectacular freeride fun for experts at the 2,300m-high Hafelekar.
- Descent along the Karrinne with a gradient of 70 degrees.
- Descent as far as Hungerburg is possible with enough snow.
- Freestyle heaven at Seegrube in the Skylinepark.
- The best parties at the Cloud 9 Iglu Bar
- Ideal for chilling: loungers with sheepskin rugs for sunning yourself at 2,00m above sea level, and a view over Innsbruck.
- Also suitable for children thanks to the beginners' area.
- Magic carpet, snow hills, practice pistes and childcare.
Closed for inspection: 08.04.2019 - 12.04.2019
Summer season 2019: 13.04.2019 - 03.11.2019