Skiing to your heart's content with a family atmosphere at Muttereralm, THE playground for families. This child-friendly ski resort is ideal for the first attempt at skiing and is located just a few kilometres away from Innsbruck. The villages of Mutters and Götzens are the starting points for the ascent.
More Details about the Ski Resort
- Ideal for skiing with children.
- Reachable via the free Ski Bus.
- On-site ski school and equipment hire.
- Three toboggan runs in the resort.
- Childrens' World at the cable-car station.
- First line, first track: this offer guarantees priority access to the slopes. Every Wednesday with advanced registration.
- Burgers, Tyrolean cuisine and refreshing drinks in the various bars and restaurants.