2) Use the control point above the display to control the device. You can use the Back button on the rear of the device to return to the previous screen.
3) You first need to enter the coordinates of your next stop. To do so, move the control point above the display to the right to access the “Enter destination” menu. Push the control point down towards the display to confirm the data entered and to open the sub-menu.
4) Now use the control point to select the “Coordinates” menu and press it to confirm your choice.
5) You can now change the coordinates. Use the arrows on the bottom edge of the display to move to the number that you want to change then click on the number and change it as required. Once you have finished, press “Finished”.
6) A triangle will now be shown on the display to mark your position. The black line shows the journey to reach your selected waypoint. This line will change as you move and will get shorter once you start to get closer to your destination. Your destination is marked with a pin.
Please note: If you have to solve a puzzle in which you have to work out the (single-figure) digit sum of a number, you need to work out the total of the numbers. In the case of the number 1952, for example, 1+9+5+2 = 17 and the single-figure digit sum of 17 is 1+7 = 8.