Helbling House barrier-free
If we look to the right – with the Golden Roof behind us – we will see the lavishly adorned Helbling house diagonally opposite of the City Tower.
This original 15th century Gothic mansion is an outstanding example of bourgeois grandeur in the Old Town. In 1730 it was richly decorated with stuccos by Anton Gigl. The house is named after Sebastian Helbling, who operated a small café there in the 19th century.